Terms & Conditions
The LABSFORLIFE website is developed jointly by LABSFORLIFE, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, CDC-QMS-BB a project implemented by Christian Medical Association of India (CMAI) and funded by Centres for Disease Control (CDC). The objective of this website is to provide and create comprehensive and knowledge resource base on Lab Services for all policy makers, laboratories in public health care facilities. In order to do so, this Website has been created to provide information to the above stakeholders at large through the internet. The copyrights to this entire Website, including the content, design and color combinations used are owned by LABSFORLIFE.
Access and usage of the material presented on the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The information provided on this Website is for general use only. Information available on this Website may be subjected to amendment and updating without any prior notice keeping in view the developments if any. We strive to keep this information current, based on the information gathered from the sources which we believe are pulling correct information for public information use.
- LABSFORLIFE however does not give assurances of any kind, specific or implied, about the comprehensiveness, precision, dependability, aptness or accessibility with regard to the Website or the information, data, services, or associated graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. The use of such information is strictly at the user's own risk.
- LABSFORLIFE shall however not be accountable for any loss or damage, or viruses that may infect Visitor computer equipment's or property on account of Visitor access to or use of this Website or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Website, unintended or consequential damage, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or returns arising out of or in association with the use of this Website.
- In no event will the LABSFORLIFE be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- If Visitor wishes to view, alter or erase Visitor personal records please contact us. Unauthorized attempts to upload information on this Website are strictly prohibited and LABSFORLIFE reserves the right to take appropriate actions to restrain such acts as per applicable Indian Laws.
- The resource materials uploaded in this Website are the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0. Materials may be downloaded and used with attribution. For more details on Creative Commons, please visit the link "creative commons"
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this Website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. LABSFORLIFE accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in this Website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India.
For Website security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Information Technology Act, 2000. Despite our best efforts, we do not guarantee that the resources, documents in this site are free from infection by computer viruses etc.
LABSFORLIFE welcome the visitors for suggestions to improve this Website and request that error (if any) may kindly be brought to our notice.